Temple of Aaron was formed in 1910. Aaron was an illustrious leader, first High Priest and the brother of Moses. We dedicated the St Paul Highland Park location by the Mississippi River in 1956. One approaches the building of warm woods and earthen brick to see a magnificent exterior sculpture with words from Isaiah, “ Ho, everyone that thirsteth, come ye for water.” As waters refresh the body, so religious knowledge satisfies the thirsty soul.
Our Sisterhood Gift Shop operates year round with volunteers providing a selection of Jewish ritual items and meaningful gifts for all occasions.